Twelve Alternatives to Soy Sauce
- Avoiding soy
- Coconut Secret coconut aminos sauce
- Fish sauce made by Red Boat
- Maggi spice sauce
- Worcestershire sauce manufactured by Lea & Perrins
- White Nama sauce made by Ohsawa
- Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 6 different sauces that may be made at home
Tamari. The flavor of tamari is the most similar to that of soy sauce, provided that you do not have an allergy to soy or are watching the amount of salt you consume..
What can you use instead of soy sauce?
- Tamari sauce. The origin of tamari sauce may be traced back to Japan.
- Coconut Aminos Sauce. Coconut Aminos is a delicious alternative to traditional soy sauce.
- Bragg Liquid Aminos. In spite of the fact that it is marketed as a soy protein seasoning, this alternative to soy sauce is rich in amino acids.
- Seasoning made by Dale
- Homemade Sauce that Doesn’t Contain Soy
What are some alternatives for soy sauce?
- Tamari. This option is the one that most closely resembles soy sauce, provided that you do not have an allergy to soy.
- Liquid Aminos. Proteins and amino acids are both components of liquid aminos, which are a combination of a number of different elements.
- Coconut Aminos. Coconut aminos is a substitute for soy sauce that does not include soy and does not contain wheat.
- Worcestershire Sauce.
- Sauce made from fish
- Miso Paste.
Which soy sauce brand is considered the best?
An alternative to traditional soy sauce that is created from the sap of coconut trees and contains 73% less salt than regular soy sauce. – Organically grown and certified by the USDA, with no added chemicals